Monday, October 6, 2008

Goodbye America

San Diego, CA

It's the day before I leave the States for Western Samoa. Yesterday, after saying my last goodbyes and staying up all night packing, I caught my flight out to California. Julia came to get me at LAX airport, and we drove down to San Diego. Today I got to see San Diego and its beaches. Tomorrow, I fly back up to LA in the morning, go to through an all-day orientation with the Peace Corps, and at 11 PM, catch my 10-hour flight to Apia, Samoa.

3 comments:

ROMANELLO said...

supy!!!

ROMANELLO said...

oops forgot to keep writing! anyway supy! for some reason ur blog font comes up all funky! I just thought i'd share that with you! apparently me and da's computers don't have it! anyway miss your life already! 26months!! <3

ROMANELLO said...

Hi Supy,

Val is giving me a tutorial so I can now comment on your blog - so glad to hear you arrived safely and your group seems to be comprised of people close to your age and even more importantly that they are nice! We miss you so much already - started the count down to December 11, 2010! Love, DA